The best content creation tip is not to create the content.
I have no qualm when it comes to making videos for clients.
However, when it comes to my own videos, I hesitate!
First, why bother making videos daily?
- Visibility + Credibility = Profitability
- Out of sight, out of mind
- It can take between 7 and 27 exposures to get your message across.
I learnt all that from the breakfast business networking sessions.
Think about it… won’t daily videos of yourself achieve the same thing?
Next, then why am I hesitating?
One answer… Editing.
- Editing is my biggest block. Editing is my work. When I am resting, I don’t want to work.
- Editing is time-consuming. I am a perfectionist. If I am not, clients will go somewhere else.
“Document, don’t create!” – Gary V
So that’s what Gary Vaynerchuk teach.
Easy for him to say.
He has a videographer following him all day long and the videographer edits and uploads the videos.
So what’s the solution for the rest of us?
Here’s my experiment with making “video documenting” easy and quick.
- Record live – Go live on YouTube and Facebook. Make sure people can watch after the live session.
- Edit later – Edit the live recordings. Make a shorter version and post again.
- Answer questions – I am not Gary V. No one is interested in my daily routine. Instead, make videos that solve problems.
Check out the exact video marketing system that helps KC earn over $10,000 a month every month in his business.
Would you like to join me vlog daily like Gary V?
Comment below and subscribe for more.
Journal of a Work at Home Dad in Singapore
Join me as I update this post live… http://adrianvideoimage.com/10599-2/
To be continued tomorrow… http://adrianvideoimage.com/10612-2/
Yesterday, it’s about what to vlog daily… http://adrianvideoimage.com/10578-2/
This blogging challenge is inspired by the Shiney Object Lemonade – a system that makes you $200 per day with your blog.
Walking the talk, here’s the first vlog…
Received an email from bluehost…
On 17 May 2017 at 18:57, Bluehost <email@example.com> wrote:
Dear Bluehost customer LEE, ADRIAN,
This notification is generated automatically as a service to you.
We have received a request that the name servers be changed for the following domain name(s):
If you are monitoring this name with Domain Backorders, the above change is also displayed in the \\\”Monitoring and Backordering\\\” section of your Account Manager.
a1a609f1ac109d0be28d8ae112db1b bb.dooplex.client.coopertino- test.ru/manager/VIDEOLANE.COM. htm
Something fishy… quickly go to Bluehost… changed the password.