Slept like log after yesterday’s training challenge.
It’s a weekend! Time to clear the clutter. Then get ready for the next challenge.
What’s the next challenge?
- A wedding shoot – which I haven’t done for years
- An L.A. shoot – to travel to the USA with all my equipment
- A better vlog with the iPhone
BEST VLOGGING CAMERA
The iPhone is still my choice camera for daily vlogging. Vlogging with the Panasonic FZ2500 and GoPro Hero5 Black is also great, but the iPhone is
- fast – just swipe and shoot on impulse without turning on and off
- inconspicuous – compare that with pointing a bulky camera everywhere
- connected to social – I can post any shot I like anytime without transferring.
- also a video editor – no need to transfer to a computer like I did in my Europe trip
- simple to use – when the conditions are right it just works
Simplicity gets the job done fast. No need to go through a maze of settings.
See what I churned out yesterday…
I just need to upgrade to the latest iPhone 7 or Galaxy S8 for better quality.
VLOGGING FOR PROFIT
Next, I will need to amp up my YouTube presence and make money from it.
Looking into this video marketing information on YouTube Profit Maximizer.
- Make videos go viral by getting views from top YouTube related videos.
- There are 3 best profitable niches including the “make money” niche.
- There are 3 ways to make money from YouTube, including Adsense.
- Create funnels for more income.
- Focus on YouTube full time for income to grow
I might embark on the YT PROFIT MAXIMIZER challenge, promising the exact video marketing system that helps the author earn over $10,0000 a month, every single month.
The training covers:
- 5 different places to record your videos that keep your viewers watching until the end
- The proper way to record every video for perfect quality
- An easy way to syndicate your videos to get more exposure with each piece of content you make, basically doubling your viewership with 5 minutes of work.
- 4 techniques to become an instant pro on video virtually overnight
- 4 different easy-to-use editing software’s that you can use to make every video look professional, even if you have no idea what you’re doing.
- 7 things you MUST know how to add into every video to ensure you make the most money with each video you create
- The 3 big niches that you are guaranteed to make the most money in
- 3 different ways to make money from your videos and how to setup all 3 to make the most money possible.
- How to find other people that will pay you to make videos for them
- How to setup my simple 3 step funnel for your videos to ensure that you can maximize your revenue with the minimum amount of views
- How to stick your videos to the most popular videos and siphon their viewers to your own videos without the headaches of trying to rank your videos.
- What tagging is and how to use it the proper way to make your videos make the most money in the long run
Join me as I update this post live… http://adrianvideoimage.com/10511-2/
To be continued tomorrow… http://adrianvideoimage.com/10533-2/
Find out what happened Yesterday… http://adrianvideoimage.com/10483-2
Feel free to comment and subscribe for more.
Journal of a Work at Home Dad in Singapore
PS: This blogging challenge is inspired by the Shiney Object Lemonade – How to invest in one blog and make $200 while you sleep.