Limited Time Deals
Back for the fourth year in a row, the Singapore Motorshow 2018 will feature more than 20 automotive brands and accessories. A key highlight will be the stunt performance by precision driver Russ Swift. Visitors will stand a chance to win a Subaru Impreza in the lucky draw. Standard entry ticket is S$6 per person per entry.
Check out other events, exhibitions, and expos happening in Singapore.
Update 2 Oct 2017: Nissan recalls 1.2 million cars in Japan. Nissan announced that it had released thousands of vehicles onto the Japanese market that had not been subjected to comprehensive safety checks
Lexus LC 500
- Introducing the Lexus LC 500…
- SPH Car Carnival Show 2017 | Hall 401 & 402 Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre | 10 am – 8 pm | 19 & 20 August 2017 (Saturday & Sunday) | FREE Admission!
Cars in Singapore
- Audi | New A5 Coupe | A4 | A6 | R8 | Q5 |
- BMW | New BMW 5 Series Sedan | Gran Tourer | Active Tourer | X3 | M2 | 740Li
- Chevrolet | New Cruze Sedan | Malibu | Orlando
- Citroen | New Citroën C4 Picasso range | DS 5 | Grand C4 Picasso | C4 Picasso | C4 Cactus | C4 Hatchback
- Ferrari | GTC4 Lusso
- Ford | New Ford Mustang
- Honda |
- Hyundai | New Hyundai Elantra | Tucson | Elantra | Accent | Santa Fe | Sonata | Veloster | i40
- Infiniti | Q50
- Jaguar | XE | F-Pace
- Kia |
- Land Rover
- Lexus | GS F | RX 400H | ES250 | NX
- Mazda | 3
- Mini |New MINI Countryman 2017
- Mitsubishi | Outlander PHEV | Attrage | Lancer EX | ASX
- Mercedes-Benz | A-Class | B-Class | CLA Coupe and Shooting Brake | GLA-Class | GLC-Class | C200 Coupe | SLS AMG Coupe
- Nissan | Pulsar | Qashqai | Sylphy | X-Trail | Note | Juke
- Porsche | Macan
- Subaru | New Impreza | Levorg | XV
- Renault | Fluence
- Ssangyong | Tivoli
- Suzuki | New Vitara | New Ignis | Ciaz RS | S-Cross | Swift
- Toyota | Corolla Altis | Wish | Alphard | Vellfire | Siena | Harrier | Estima | Axio | Fielder | Fortuna
- Volkswagen | Golf GTI / GTD / GTE | Jetta | Passat
- Volvo | S60 | V40 | S80 | XC60 | XC90
Kia Cerato K3 – April 2017
- Exhibition Floor Plan | PDF
- Russ Swift Stunt Show Timings | PDF
- Ticketing Information
- Ticket sales only available at Suntec Singapore Level 3 – Room 300 during above show timings.
- Ticket sales will end 1 hour before closing time.
- Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time.
- FREE Admission for children 1.2m tall and below.
- Singapore Motorshow 2017 is on Levels 3 & 4 of Suntec Singapore.
- Visit www.motorshow.com.sg | www.facebook.com/SGMotorshow | www.instagram.com/SGmotorshow
Upcoming car events,
- The 2017 FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE AIRLINES SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX is provisionally scheduled to be held from 29 September to 1 October 2017
New cars 2017… coming soon
Honda NSX 2017
Honda Civic Hatchback 2017
- Less COEs for November 2016 to January 2017
- Car loan rules relaxed – Borrow up to 70% and for up to 7 years
- Check out Selling a 10-Year-Old Scrap Car in Singapore
Past Car Shows in Singapore
- MediaCorp Subaru Car Challenge | The Cars @ Expo 2016 | Singapore Motor Show 2016 | Carnival @ Automobile Megamart | THECARS@EXPO 2015 | F1 Singapore 2015
- Singapore Motor Show 2016 Video Highlights by Clutched with the showgirls and models
- Subaru stunt shows with Russ Swift at Suntec City Singapore 15/01/2016
Over to You
Do you know other upcoming car shows in Singapore? Share in the comment box below.
PS: Most viewed cars in Singapore, August 2017 – (1) Honda, (2) Toyota, (3) Nissan, (4) Hyundai, (5) Kia, (6) Suzuki, (7) BMW, (8) Mitsubishi, (9) Subaru, (10) Volvo, (11) Audi, (12) Mini, (13) Citroen, (14) Chevrolet, (15) Mercedes, (16) Lexus, (17) Renault, (18) Jaguar.