Here’s what I bought from SITEX 2015 today.
- 2 USB car chargers at S$10
- long USB to iPhone port cable S$5
- 12000 mAh solar power bank S$29
- iPhone camera wide angle clip lens S$8
- USB tower fan S$5
When I opened my window curtains to let some light in for this photo, the solar charger LED lights activated and blinked as you can see in the picture.
Update: When buying anything from any shop, big or small, open the box to check that you have all the correct items inside. I had to return to EXPO the second day to get a missing cable for the USB fan.
No Flash on TV tonight because it’s Thanksgiving. I was all ready to watch the Flash season 2 new episode and discovered, to my disappointment, it was replaced with Dreamwork’s Train the Dragon and KungFu Panda short films. There’s no thanksgiving holiday in Singapore, but the MediaCorp adjusted its programming as if there is.
- GoPro Hero 5 release date and price – when and how much?
- New AP11 drone by AEE Technology – who is AEE?