“You must radiate success before it’ll come to you” – Earl Nightingale
I checked my YouTube stats this morning.
Some videos are becoming popular and rising to the top.
They are vlogs about the latest smartphone stabiliser and a trending streaming software.
This is where we take advantage and grow our YouTube channel.
Radiate from your own popular videos. How?
- Make more videos of the same topic.
- Put a link to the new video from the popular video.
- Make a playlist for this topic.
So how’s the status of my YouTube Profits Challenge today?
- http://youtube.com/videolane $53 per month, 2407 subscribers – up 9
- http://youtube.com/AdrianLeeYC $7 per month, 171 subscribers up 1
- http://youtube.com/adrianvideoimage not monetized yet, 251 subscribers down 1
Ok, Adrian Video Image is not doing well. I might know the reason. There is no topic. No theme. No niche. Coz it’s my channel for everything. I better find a niche here like the other two.
Do you have a YouTube channel? Share it in the comment below.
Feel free to ask a question and leave a comment. Remember to subscribe for more.
The blog and vlog continue… http://adrianvideoimage.com/10924-2/
I will be documenting my actions taken and the results achieved in this blog, based the Shiney Object Lemonade blogging system.
The blog continues…
A participant asked me to recommend a shop to buy green screen, instead of going to an online shop. Coz he needs the item today.
- One of my favourite videography gear shop in Singapore is Red Dot Photo at Plaza Singapura. http://reddotphoto.com.sg They have microphones to lightings to green screen backdrop… and stabilisers. I don’t earn any commission but just mention Adrian Lee from VideoLane.com recommended.
Will breach Google’s contract terms if I reveal my YouTube Adsense earnings?
- From Section 9 of its terms…
- Section 9. CONFIDENTIALITY. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without our prior written consent. “Google Confidential Information” includes: (a) all Google software, technology and documentation relating to the Services; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Property performance as pertaining to the Services; (c) the existence of, and information about, beta features in a Service; and (d) any other information made available by Google that is marked confidential or would normally be considered confidential under the circumstances in which it is presented. Google Confidential Information does not include information that you already knew prior to your use of the Services, that becomes public through no fault of yours, that was independently developed by you, or that was lawfully given to you by a third party. Notwithstanding this Section 9, you may accurately disclose the amount of Google’s gross payments resulting from your use of the Services. – https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms?hl=en_US
So, yes I can reveal my YouTube earnings, but not the click-through rates and other statistics.