“Infuse heart, soul, spirit and passion because talent is not enough.” – Dominick Cruz
On a similar yet not related note, I am going to infuse video marketing into my business because “camera and editing 101” is not enough.
VIDEOLANE.COM new tagline will be…
“Camera and Editing for Online Video Marketing”
How would a YouTue video look like for a successful video marketing?
- Set an intention or purpose of the video
- Use the first 10 seconds to convince viewers to watch the rest
- Insert an intro clip which includes images of your achievements, photos with famous people, you on stage. (From now always record yourself when you are in the position of power.)
- Tell the viewer what you are going to say and what the viewer will get.
- Tell viewer to subscribe before giving the content.
- Give the viewer what they came here for.
- Break the pattern occasionally to divert attention. (entertainment)
- Keep the video 5 to 10 minutes long (this is not Facebook)
- Use text and music to your advantage
- End with a call to action. Ask the viewer a question, leave a comment, subscribe to your channel, click the link in the description, and watch your other videos.
- Optionally, insert an outro clip. Not the same as the intro clip.
There’s more, which I will cover in the next posts.
What would you like to know about online video marketing?
Please comment and subscribe.
The blog and vlog continue… http://adrianvideoimage.com/10913-2/
I will be documenting my actions taken and the results achieved in this blog, based the Shiney Object Lemonade blogging system.