Do these tasks every day for 30 days to burn-in the habit.
Today calls for a celebration.
It’s a mixed feeling of sadness and happiness.
Happy because I have survived the daily challenge.
What worked? Why?
- Join WordPress daily prompt challenge to write a blog.
- Write the body first. Add value. Teach something you just learned.
- Write in point form. Keep it short.
- Then come up with a title… a title with words people are searching for.
- Then come up with a catchy opening sentence.
The writing style I learned from copywriter Michael Cheney.
The blogging style is inspired by Lee Murray.
Thanks to The Daily Post of WordPress for letting me join the blogging community.
I am also sad because I will be leaving blogging and going to vlogging.
From tomorrow, I will attempt to pen my thoughts on video.
In fact, it has begun…
Are you blogging and vlogging at the same time? Please comment.
Join me as I update this post live… http://adrianvideoimage.com/10830-2
Previously, it’s about growing your YouTube channel and DJI Spark.
This blogging challenge is inspired by the Shiney Object Lemonade – a system that could make you $100 per day with your blog.
Check out the exact YouTube video marketing system that helps many YouTubers earn over $10,000 a month every month.
The blog/vlog continues…
- Created a product page for Green Screen Kit with Lighting… http://www.videolane.com/shop/green-screen-kit/
- Did number five of 100 live vlog challenge about the Green Screen Kit with Lighting.