Today I woke up with many trivial questions in my head.
How do I know if the decisions I make are correct?
- Connect with the collective unconscious.
How to connect with the collective unconscious?
- Love yourself.
- Feel the hunch.
- Take things lightly.
How many YouTube Channels can I have?
- You can manage up to 200 channels from one Google Account.
Where to buy Issey Myake BAO BAO bag in Singapore online?
- It’s everywhere! I see more women carrying this bag. Looks futuristic… that polygon surface is like draft 3D object
- The is the Lucent Basic Tote Silver…
How to get more subscribers to my blog?
- Write a powerful headline and list the benefits.
- Changed the title and description of VL’s WP Jetpack popup box.
- There are 59 subscribers today. Let’s see if this popup help increases the number. Otherwise, write another one.
Finally! I have done the HitFilm tutorial… the first part.
So what happened? Why the procrastination? What worked and what did not work?
What held me back are 2 things.
- The thought of editing and
- Speaking the right words.
So I came up with the idea to kill 2 birds with one stone.
- Write a blog post with the steps, then use it as my script or even a teleprompter. That will ensure I speak the right words and at the right time.
- Record the video live on YouTube. Do a good presentation in one take. So I don’t have to waste time editing and uploading to YouTube.
So that’s taking control of my time and I am loving the new process.
How to live like everyday is a vacation?
This question popped up at the time I was packing for tomorrow’s shoot.
I did the same thing packing my equipment for the recent Eastern Europe trip.
Also the same last night for my daughter’s cruise holiday with her friends. Packed the GoPro for her to bring along.
So what’s so different about tomorrow’s shoot? Why do I call it work? How can I make it feel like I am on vacation?
Upon googling, I found that there are indeed life hacks to make our every day routine feel like a vacation.
I think I may have found my calling. I am going to study the lifehack tips and change my tag line again… “Living like everyday is a vacation”.
What do you think?
Feel free to comment and subscribe for more.
Journal of a Work at Home Dad in Singapore | I Make Videos to Make Money