It doesn’t feel like Christmas in sunny Singapore, until you make this…
Christmas Ice-Cream Pudding
aka XMAS SNOW PUDDING
Follow this video to make the recipe. Subscribe for more!
8 slice raisin bread
5 tbsp strawberry jam
15 scoops vanilla ice cream
1 plate of mixed fruits and nuts
– 1 tbsp chopped nuts
– 1 tbsp glace cherries
– 1 tbsp dried apricots
– 1 tbsp blue berries
– 1 tbsp attap chee
– 1 tbsp raspberries
1 tbsp dessert wine or sweet liqueur
1 bottle chocolate syrup
- Line a deep round bowl with food wrap.
- Lay raisin bread slices over the food wrap in the bowl.
- Spread strawberry jam over the brad slices.
- Fill half the bowl with vanilla ice cream.
- Add one layer of mixed fruits and nuts.
- Cover the fruits and nuts with ice cream.
- Add another layer of fruits and nuts.
- Cover with ice cream to the top of the bowl.
- Cover the top of the bowl with raisin bread slices.
- Drip dessert wine or sweet liqueur into the sides of the bowl.
- Wrap the top of the bowl tightly with food wrap.
- Place in freezer for 4 hours.
- Remove food wrap and pop the pudding out of the bowl.
- Add chocolate syrup and food decoration.
- Serve and shout Merry Christmas.
See how it’s done…
Feel free to ask a question.
For more, please subscribe.
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channels…
Camera and Editing training…
Work at home Dad Lifestyle…
About the Video:
- Inspired by Jamie Oliver
- Recorded with Sony MC50
- Edited on MacBook Pro with Final Cut Pro X
- Music “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” by E’s Jammy Jams from YouTube Audio Library
Full Recipe on Adrian Video Image… http://adrianvideoimage.com/xmas-snow-pudding/