- Remove flashy and noisy jewelry.
- If you are wearing glasses, be sure they are non-glare.
- Get rid of dark eye circles and bags by placing lights below your face and shoot upwards.
- If you have long hair, put it behind your shoulders.
- Get rid of any shine on your skin.
- Avoid loose flyaway hairs with hairspray or gel.
- Women. Do not apply trendy make-up. Go for clean classic make-up that will never be outdated.
- Women. Use soft neutral lipstick color that complements your skin.
- Men. If you have thinning hairline, you may use matching color eye shadow to fill in the hairless spaces.
- Men. Keep your skin looking healthy. Use moisturizer and eye cream.
- Bonus Tip: Wrinkles? No make-up can fix wrinkles. The secret is skin care, eat well and sleep well.
Extract from On Camera: How To Report, Anchor & Interview by Nancy Reardon.
These are some pointers I gathered from chapter nineteen of the book I am reading right now.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)