Did you know?
– One hour of video is uploaded to YouTube every second
– More video is uploaded to YouTube in one month than ABC, CBS and NBC created in 60 years
How to make money on YouTube?
– By becoming a YouTube partner
DOWNLOAD ADRIAN’S LATEST EBOOK
Why become a YouTube partner?
– Display ads on your videos
– Earn revenue from ad clicks
How much money can you make?
– $3 to $10 per 1000 video views
How to become a YouTube partner?
– Pass a set of stringent criteria
Do these before applying as YouTube partner:
– Get 1,000 to 5,000 subscribers
– Get 1000 to 1,000,000 views on all videos
– Get 10,000 to 50,000 channel views
– Upload 50 to 100 videos
– Upload a new video everyday
Optional things to do before applying as YouTube partner:
– Create website to host your videos
– Create a logo and place it everywhere
– Watermark your videos with your logo
– Create intros and outros in your videos
– Customize your channel and make it look pro.
Last thing to do before applying as a YouTube partner:
– Remove all copyrighted material that is not yours
Where to apply to become YouTube partner?
How much can you REALLY make from YouTube?
– “The boys who made £100,000 from a 57-second YouTube clip”
– How an 18 month old YouTube video is making me $150 a month
[How to get a million views?]
[How to get more subscribers?]
How to SEO your YouTube video?
– Use keyword phrase in the title
Secret ways to rank your video high in YouTube search result?
– Add closed captions to your video
– Add the script in the description
– Use keywords in video file name
The human way to rank your video high in YouTube search result?
– Keep viewer watching till the end
Sneaky ways to rank high in search?
– Use same tags as other popular videos
– Upload videos in HD 1080p or 720p.
How to direct viewers to your site?
– Put your site URL with http:// in the description before other texts.
– Include a call to action at the end of your video.
[How to make an engaging video?]
– Name video file with keywords and hyphenated.
– Insert keywords twice in title with a number and s list.
– Insert call to action and link at the beginning of description.
– Insert tags with targeted keywords and phrases.
– Paste YouTube link in description.
– Correct automated caption.