Find out how I did it here… https://ubr.mobi/2AH1Qkx
WHAT IS UBER?
Uber is a smartphone app that makes it easy to get paid for driving your own car. It’s simple to use. When you want to make money just turn on the app and pick up riders. You’ll see how much you made after every ride and you’ll get paid weekly.
WHY DRIVE UBER?
- Automatic GPS navigation. Get clear directions around town with easy to follow turn-by-turn navigation.
- Make money when you want. You’re the boss. You get to decide how often you want to drive and earn.
- End-to-end insurance coverage. Get industry-leading coverage with $1M of commercial auto insurance on every rideshare trip.
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO DRIVE WITH UBER?
- You: At least 21 years old, have a clean driving record and must pass a background check.
- Your Vehicle: In great condition and has at least 4-doors. No car? Rent one at cheap prices.
- Your Phone: iPhone 4s or newer, Android 2013 or newer. No phone? You can rent one too.
PS: I rented a fuel-efficient Mitsubishi Attrage and saved a lot of petrol cost. The car was less than 6 months old and it felt good driving it. How much money did I make as an Uber driver in Singapore?
Feel free to comment or ask me questions.