Here’s our grilled salmon lunch recipe on New Year’s Eve. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Chef: Stella Woon, the wife.
Grilled Salmon with Parmesan Cheese
Follow this video to make the recipe. Subscribe for more!
1 salmon fillet
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Italian herb
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cups bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Optional: Potato, pumpkin, and olive oil.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towel.
- Place salmon, skin side down.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and parsley in small bowl.
- Spread bread crumbs mixture evenly on salmon.
- Optionally, add diced potatoes and pumpkins with olive oil.
- Bake uncovered about 20 minutes.
See how it’s done… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnIyjHd9rJs
Feel free to ask a question.
For more, please subscribe.
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channels…
Camera and Editing training…
Work at home Dad Lifestyle…
About the Video:
- Shot on iPhone 6 with Filmmaker Pro app
- Edited on iPhone 6 with iMovie app.
- Music “New Land” by Albis from YouTube Audio Library
- Inspired by http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/lemon-and-parmesan-crusted-salmon/9106480d-dc2e-4a69-8a4b-6e5f19214549
Full Recipe on Adrian Video Image… http://adrianvideoimage.com/grilled-parmesan-salmon