You can read the feedback inside your WordPress dashboard by clicking the “Feedback” link in the admin menu, but you are not notified by email, though you have set it to do so.
For my case, this is not an issue with WordPress nor Jetpack Contact Form.
It’s an issue with Bluehost web hosting service screwing up (by allowing hackers to attack their system and blaming their customers for not buying their security option… the many Bluehost rants in other posts)
Here’s how I made Jetpack Contact Form start emailing notifications to me once again.
- Log into your Bluehost web hosting account.
- Select “domains”.
- Select “zone editor”.
- Select the domain that is not sending out emails.
- Under Reset Zone File, click “more”.
- Check the box for the “Are you sure…” question and click the “reset zone file” button”.
- This will be the final screen. You are done.
Go back to the feedback form and send yourself a test mail. Check you mail inbox to see if it works.
It works for me.
Let me know if it works for you.
Free free to share this post.
- Friend me http://www.facebook.com/AdrianLeeYC