This is one of the fastest business networking routine I have ever seen.
It’s Friday again. What a busy week!
Countless Facebook messaging (and three Fiverr gigs on the side).
It’s like business networking all over again. This time digitally.
(I was once the president of a BNI chapter, before I shamelessly stepped away due to business issues.)
Like the real world, there are 3 types of people I meet online.
1. People that discuss ideas and make collaborations with me.
2. People that start blasting products at me after adding them as a friend.
3. Then the rest. Those that say hello and disappear into the background.
My biggest regret is… Why didn’t I learn this technique earlier.
Facebook has been around for years and I have neglected it.
It’s never too late though, as proven by this single week alone.
Here’s what I did.
1. Write helpful comments in other people’s posts.
2. Join groups related to my interest and industry.
3. Ask for help when I need help.
Then there is the legitimate way of adding friends without spamming.
Want to know more? Join my private presentation.