Tag: photographers

Videography for Photographers Shooting with DSLRs

Panasonic Lumix FZ2500 with Hood

An almost complete guide that will introduce a seasoned photographer to the world of videography. In my most humble unscientific opinion, if you know photography, you are not halfway there to videography, but just 30%. You already know composition and lighting, the other 70% is storytelling with motion and sound. Some general facts to note […]

The Bare Essential Photography Kit for Street Photographers

When it comes to understanding street photography, things are very simple – the world is your oyster. There are opportunities at every corner to capture the art of life and document how everyday society functions. The subjects are common people and shots are taken usually without permission. The most important thing is to catch the […]