Cheat sheet: 1. Switch to Movie mode. 2. Switch to M Manual mode. 3. Set ISO to 200 for daylight outdoors or 800 for indoors. 4. Set shutter speed to 50 for 25fps frame rate or 60 for 30 FPS frame rate. 5. Adjust exposure while half-pressing shutter button to check exposure level.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- SITEX 2017 | Computer and IT Exhibitions in Singapore
- SITEX 2017 | 23 to 26 November 2017 | Singapore EXPO
- IT Expo 2017 | 3-5 Nov | Expo, Events and Exhibitions in Singapore
- Selling a 10 Year Old Scrap Car in Singapore
- Dentist Check Up Cost in Singapore - Polyclinic
- How Much Money Does an Uber Driver Make in Singapore?
- Next IT Exhibition in SG - COMEX and SITEX 2017
- Next IT Exhibition in SG - SITEX 2017
- Mitsubishi Electric Starmex Aircon Installation Review - Singapore
- The Cars@Expo 2017 | Car Show Singapore