Running out of gift ideas in the holiday season?
Give away your own home made strawberry Jam.
It’s quick and easy to make.
All you need is fresh strawberries and sugar.
Step 1: Cut Strawberries into Bits.
It takes about 10 regular sized strawberries to make a small jar of jam. Cut up each strawberry into 6 pieces with a knife.
Step 2: Pile Strawberries Into a Pot.
Use any kind of food container or pot to hold the strawberry bits. Remove any traces of leaf and stalks. Remember to wash the strawberries.
Step 3: Bury Strawberry Bits in Sugar.
Fill the pot with regular sugar till it completely cover the pile of strawberry bits. Give the pot a little knock for the sugar to fill any gaps below.
Step 4: Cover the Pot with a Lid.
Find a lid and cover the pot neatly.
Step 5: Place Pot in the Fridge Overnight.
Place the covered pot of strawberry bits and sugar into the fridge. Leave it in the fridge overnight.
This ends part one of how to make strawberry jam. We shall continue the next day when the strawberry and sugar react with each other in the pot overnight.
This video is totally shot, edited and uploaded to YouTube with just the iPhone 4.
– Photos and videos shot with iPhone 4 camera.
– Texts, transitions and music edited with iPhone 4 iMovie.
– Texts of credit roll created with Doodle Buddy.
– Posing of products by my 9 year old kid Phoebe.
– iPhone 4 iMovie Tip: To add title to a photo, export photo as HD720 video in a separate project, then import the new video back the your main edit project. This is to overcome the iMovie limitation of adding titles to video clips only and not photos.