Cheat sheet: 1. Switch to Movie mode. 2. Switch to M Manual mode. 3. Set ISO to 200 for daylight outdoors or 800 for indoors. 4. Set shutter speed to 50 for 25fps frame rate or 60 for 30 FPS frame rate. 5. Adjust exposure while half-pressing shutter button to check exposure level.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- SITEX 2017 | Computer and IT Exhibitions in Singapore
- IT Expo 2017 | 3-5 Nov | Expo, Events and Exhibitions in Singapore
- Selling a 10 Year Old Scrap Car in Singapore
- Dentist Check Up Cost in Singapore - Polyclinic
- Mitsubishi Electric Starmex Aircon Installation Review - Singapore
- The Cars@Expo 2017 | Car Show Singapore
- 1-day Video Making Course in Singapore - Using ONLY Smartphones
- CEF Show 2017 | Next IT Fair in Singapore
- Lenovo Yoga 520 Review Part 3 - Laggy YouTube Video Playback Solved
- How Much Money Does an Uber Driver Make in Singapore?