COURSE: 1-day Video Making Course in Singapore – Using ONLY Smartphones
DATE: 25 August 2016 (Thursday), 9.30am to 5.30pm
VENUE: 10, Anson Road, #11-14, Singapore 079903. (International Plaza, Near Tanjong Pagar MRT)
EARLY BIRD FEE: S$299 (usual S$599)
Are you a Business Owner, Marketer or Trainer looking to make videos for your products and services?
Are you interested in learning how to create your own professional-looking Social Media Videos?
Is costly and bulky equipment stopping you? Do you have a Smartphone in your bag or pocket?
Join Adrian Lee for 1 day of comprehensive, entertaining, and informative training.
“1-day Video Making Course in Singapore – Using ONLY Smartphones”
Register here >>> http://smartphonevideography.eventbrite.sg
Sure or not?! Can you make good videos with a smartphone?
Watch this facebook video that’s shot and edited entirely on the iPhone 6…
It garnered over 1000 views in the first month, without paying for promotional ads, and is still climbing.
Want to learn how?
In this workshop, you will learn:
1. The Basics of Video Production & Videography.
2. The Camera & the SEVEN Core Camera Skills.
3. Sound Recording Techniques.
4. Video Lighting Techniques.
5. How to edit fast with Video Editing Apps.
6. How to structure your video to grab attention.
7. The right way to post videos on Facebook and social media.
Class size is limited, so reserve your seat now!
Sign up now >>> http://smartphonevideography.eventbrite.sg
By the end of the course, participants would be able to shoot and edit a 1-minute Facebook video using proper sound and lighting techniques. You would also learn the seven core camera skills for video, and the essential video editing technique.
– Business Owners, Marketing Professionals, MLM/Network Marketers, Real Estate Agents, Trainers, Authors, and Public Speakers.
– Small Businesses, Multinational Companies, Government Agencies and Educational Institutes.
– For those who want to produce their own videos in-house to promote their organization’s products and services.
YOU WILL GET
– The digital course notes and slides
– Printed worksheets and checklists
– Email access to instructor after the course
Book now for early bird offer >>> http://smartphonevideography.eventbrite.sg
PS: You need to bring along your iPhone or Android phone. Tablets will work too as long as they have cameras.
PPS: Feel free to enquire further in the comments section below.
PPPS: Interested in marketing this course as an affiliate? Get your link here… https://www.eventbrite.sg/affiliate-register?eid=26319706952&affid=138751639
About the Instructor
Adrian Lee, the Founder of VideoLane.com, has been involved in the business of capturing events on video since 1998.
Before getting into the video production business, he has been interested in all things audio-visual since he started out as an electronics technician dealing with hardware such as television and computers.
He has since progressed into the vocation of serving Multinational Companies and Government Agencies in Singapore, by recording and producing seminar videos, event videos, and corporate videos.
Adrian has a YouTube channel about Videography tutorials that garnered over a million views.
Combining his expertise in professional Videography and experience in web video production, Adrian now teaches his skills to new Video Makers in the form of hands-on workshops and online courses.
“I will show you the tricks I have developed to shoot and edit a seminar, a conference, a testimonial, an interview, a training, an event highlight, a product promo, and every video a business needs… with only ONE person.” – Adrian Lee, Camera and Editing Coach