I felt the urge to run in the park today.
Actually I just wanted to be with nature.
It’s 8pm and I am listening to crickets.
I reflected as breeze blew into my ear.
Our eyes detect limited number of colors.
If I close my eyes, can I see more things?
We remember only happy past experiences.
When I sleep, I see future happy moments.
What if I could tune up my other senses?
How would the world around me change?
My thoughts drifted then I started writing.
Side notes about remembering the future:
- Bend space time
- Dark matter
- Dark energy
- QiGong energy
- Vacuum is not empty
- Thought frequency
- Infrared frequency
- Albert Einstein
- Particle accelerator
- Higgs boson
- Antimatter particles
- Neutrinos are not dark matter
- Quantum Mechanics
- Faster than speed of light
- Appears before it is created
- Does not react with others
- Passes through stuff
- Created from decaying particles
- Is neutrino the element of precog?
- Is neutrino a quark?
- An Atom is made of electrons orbiting a nucleus.
- A nucleus is made of protons and neutrons.
- Protons and neutrons are made of quarks. UUD.
- Quarks and electrons are about the same size.
- Quarks and electrons are the fundamentals. (Until further discovery)
- 99.9% of an atom is empty space