Here’s the Bib Gourmand Awards 2016 by Michelin Restaurant Guide Singapore.
Out of 34 eateries that made, 17 are found in traditional food centres.
To qualify, they must offer a good value meal for under S$45.
Some of the popular ones are,
- Tiong Bahru Hainanese Chicken Rice in Tiong Bahru Market
- J2 Crispy Curry Puff in Amoy Street Market
- Wedang Indonesian satay in Golden Mile Complex
- Bismillah Biryani on Dunlop Street
- A Noodle Story
- New Ubin Seafood
- JB Ah Meng and Sin Huat Eating House in Geylang
- Peranakan restaurant True Blue on Armenian Street
- 328 Katong Laksa
- Song Fa Bak Kut Teh
- and more https://guide.michelin.sg/bibgourmand2016
How many of them have you tried?