Introducing the lean, mean dream machine.
On 6 June 2017, Apple announced the new iMac packed with a powerful collection of workstation-class graphics, processors, storage, memory, and I/O built into its iconic all-in-one design.
iMac Pro Technical Specifications:
- CPU: 8-, 10-, or 18-core Xeon processor
- GPU: AMD Radeon Pro Vega, 8GB or 16GB High Bandwidth Memory, 11 teraflops single precision, 22 teraflops half precision
- RAM: 32GB of 2666MHz DDR4 ECC memory, configurable to 64GB or 128GB
- Storage: 1TB SSD, configurable to 2TB or 4TB SSD, 3GB/s throughput
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Four USB 3 ports
- SDXC card slot with support for UHS‑II
- 10Gb Ethernet
- Retina 5K display
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Four microphones, 3.5 mm headphone jack
Operating System: macOS High Sierra
It is made for the pros like video editors, 3D animators, musicians, software developers and scientists.
So whether it’s rendering files, editing 4K video, creating real-time audio effects, or compiling an app, it all gets done at lightning speed.
Price: Starting from US$4999
Available December 2017.
If you ENJOY this video, be sure to subscribe and like…
“Why do I get an adrenaline rush when talking about a computer with natty features?” – Adrian Lee