Note to self.
– What’s happening: Embarking on a daily YouTube vlogging challenge.
– What worked: Prepared a list of content ready to turn into videos. Shoots are done. Have plenty of footage.
– What did not work: Taking too long to edit a single video. Missed a day of uploading.
– What did I learn: I am trying too hard to be perfect… trying too hard to practice what I teach… trying not to show something that may be deemed as low quality.
– What can be done better: Let go. Just give valuable content that the audience wants. Innovate shortcuts to get things done faster.
Just give valuable content that the audience wants. Innovate shortcuts to get things done faster.
– Action steps: Reduce editing time by pausing the camera whenever I make a mistake during recording. Delete the bad takes immediately.
– The previous action steps taken and working: Prepare presentation flow with Google Slides and download as PDF. Use OBS to record headshot from QuickTime movie recording, PDF slides and software demonstration. Use iPhone headset as the microphone.