MRT extended operating hours on Chinese New Year Eve 2016
[adinserter name=”avi wide custom3 100%x280px”] North East Line, Downtown Line, Sengkang LRT, Punggol LRT : extended by about 2 hours on CNY eve, 7 February 2016.
On the North East Line and Downtown Line, the last train from Chinatown Station is about 2am.
Punggol and Sengkang LRT will be extended to coincide with the last train arrivals on the North East Line.
When is Chinese New Year 2016?
- 8 February 2016 (Monday)
What are the official public holidays in Singapore?
- 8 February 2016 (Monday) and 9 February 2016 (Tuesday)… http://www.mom.gov.sg/newsroom/press-releases/2015/0512-ph-2016
- That is going to be a super long weekend!
What to do before and during the super long weekend?
- Festive Street Bazaar | 15 January 2016 to 7 February 2016 | 6.00pm to 10.30pm | Pagoda Street, Smith Street, Sago Street, Temple Street and Trengganu Street
- Chinatown Light Up | 16 January 2016 | 6pm to 10pm | New Bridge Road and Eu Tong Sen Street
- River HongBao | 6 to 14 February 2016 | 2pm to 11pm | The Float @ Marina Bay | Free admission
- 9-day Fireworks | 6 to 14 February 2016 | 9pm except 7 Feb 2016 | The Float @ Marina Bay | Free admission
- Chinatown Countdown Party | 7 February 2016 | 9.30pm to 12.30am | New Bridge Road and Eu Tong Sen Street
- Chingay 2016 | 19 and 20 February 2016 | 8pm | F1 Pit Building (Next to Singapore Flyer) | tickets at S$28.50 / S$40 / S$50
Would you like to add a CNY 2016 event to the list? Feel free to write in the comment box below.
PS: Wait there is more…
- Lunar New Year Food Recipes – Kok Chais
CNY 2016 Decoration Monkey
- more coming soon… stay tuned! Subscribe!