This is my first public report, otherwise it’s been a private journal.
It’s about the work I do every day to build a steady income online.
The aim is to reach a level so as to quit my current service income.
What did I do to build my online business?
- Created an IFTTT recipe to pin products from iPhone Case Blog Shop.
- Wrote an original article on Resetting Q-See DVR Password for Video Security Systems.
- Added trending products to Boomz: NBA, PS4 and Hunger Games. Covers for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ and Note 5.
- Followed 100 pinners sharing the same topic interest with me. Are you followed?
- Updated my Pinterest stats and Computer and IT Exhibitions in Singapore 2015.
- Shared my learning How Do You Pronounce IKEA in Swedish.
What worked? Why?
- Writing the video security article. Within 6 hours, the site (not the article) got rewarded with Google traffic of at least 4 visits per hour.
- Leaving a comment in the same post that I updated, saying what I have updated. Again a boost of traffic from various sources.
- Adsense: $1.85
- Clicks from AdrianVideoImage.
- Amazon: $2.00
- Sale from ExpertsGarage.
Producing original valuable content is the way to go. The result looks like a hobby. That’s why I am posting public it to create accountability for myself to building a real online business.
Did I leak any sensitive information that I shouldn’t? Let me know.