Make your iPhone run faster by clearing its memory.
- My 128GB iPhone 6 became so laggy I had to do something.
- Backed up and deleted all my iPhone photos and videos.
- and also updated to iOS 10.2.
What worked? Why?
- Backed up photos and videos in 3 places.
- Google Photos
- Physical Hard Disk Drive
- Why? In case one backup should shut down or break down.
- Deleted all the photos and videos using Google Photos app. It’s fast. Just a few seconds.
- Updated iOS 10 on iPhone 6 to iOS 10.2.
- All these steps solved the slow and unresponsive issues.
What did not work? Why?
- There is no faster way to back up to hard drive on the Mac (as far as I know)
- With a Windows laptop, I can see the folders inside of my iPhone.
What can be done better next time?
- Build up my Facebook Page Likes, like what I did for my YouTube channel.
Feel free to leave a comment.
Make sure that you like this page for more of such videos.
If you are on YouTube, Subscribe for more.
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channels… and LIKE my Facebook Pages
Work at home Dad Lifestyle – https://www.youtube.com/user/adrianvideoimage – https://www.facebook.com/AdrianVideoImage/
Also, connect with me here…
About the Video: Recorded on MacBook Pro with the built-in webcam and OBS. Unedited and uncut live video. Implementing the Facebook Live strategy… http://adrianvideoimage.com/cflcsp/