“Always two there are, a master and an apprentice.” – Yoda
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/frankoz192194.html?src=t_apprentice
May the 4th is two days away. Looking forward to attending the Star Wars Day festival at Gardens by the Bay.
The long weekend holiday is over. Back to work. Make videos… make money!
Hey! That sounds like a good slogan for this blog. Coz it’s a recurring theme in every post I write… and that’s what I really do! Consider it, Adrian.
TWO TOP-NOTCH VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE
I use Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro to edit personal vlogs and client work.
These TWO are top-notch video editing software with a steep learning curve.
If you are looking to create videos quickly, including professional animations, here’s one you can use.
Introducing the Ultimate ALL-IN-ONE Video Creator.
Here’s what you can do with it…
- Whiteboard videos
- Explainer videos
- Kinetic Typography
- Video Sales Letter
- Lower Thirds
- Photo Slideshows
- Logo Opener
- and more!
A truly all-in-one video creation software.
Watch the demo and decide for yourself if this is what you need.
Start making video like the Pros with VideoMakerFX.
TWO AWESOME VLOGGING CAMERAS
I’ve been vlogging in the past few days with this awesome pair.
I miss vlogging with my iPhone 6. I now prefer this pair over the iPhone 6 because of 5 main reasons…
- 20x zoom. Many times we need to zoom in to show the viewer exactly what we want them to see. The FZ2500 does the job really well with 20 times zoom while maintaining stability without tripod.
- Wide Lens: On the other end, we also want to show the viewer as much of the scenery we are looking at. So instead and carrying a spare wide angle lens, I just whip out my Hero5 and shoot right away. Furthermore, it’s even smaller than the actual wide angle lens for the mirrorless camera, hence easier to carry along.
- Low light sensitivity: Ok, it’s unfair to compare the iPhone to a large sensor camera. With the FZ2500, I have no worries about carrying a portable light. I don’t need one. The large sensor seems to take in light really well even in dim situations. That means picture quality is bright and grainless.
- Super stabilization. This is referring to the the FZ2500 5-axis stabilization. It’s like I don’t need a tripod anymore, which makes video shooting a breeze. Watch these TWO videos and tell me which scenes I use tripod… cooking video and travel video.
- Voice command. I use the Hero5 hands-free most of the time. It’s either strapped to my head or standing on a mini tripod. It’s voice command features allow me to start and stop recording without touch it.
If the iPhone can achieve all the 5 features above, then it will be the perfect vlogging camera.
In every shoot, I discover something new in each camera. It’s about time I share my findings. I will talk about the details in my in my upcoming COURSE: 2-DAY CAMERA VIDEOGRAPHY AND VIDEO EDITING COURSE FOR BEGINNERS [IN SINGAPORE].
One very important task to do today. Make that Hitfilm tutorial.
Feel free to comment and subscribe for more.
New Blog Tagline as of today : I Make Videos to Make Money.
PSSST: Blogging (Journalling) really does help clarify one’s thoughts. Thanks to the self-imposed 30-day blogging challenge.