5 Characteristics of Outstanding Bosses
Do these five things and your business will benefit greatly. More importantly, so do your employees.
1. Train and mentor employees.
Spend time developing the skills of employees and business goals will be achieved naturally.
2. Deal with problems immediately.
Handle every issue head-on, no matter how small. When you ignore a problem, you lose respect.
3. Step up coaching on worst employee.
A struggling employee has lots of upside. Mentor him and you make a huge difference.
4. Serve employees, not yourself.
Act as if you are less important than your employees. When your team succeeds, your business succeed.
5. Give employees hope for greater things.
The higher you rise the greater the impact you can make—and the greater your responsibility to make that impact.