Did you recently join Instagram, the iPhone social photo app? Do you want your photos to be featured on the “popular” page and get more followers?
I became a member of Instagram yesterday after reading that it is a fast growing social community with over 10 million users within one year.
Diving into my newly found group of mobile photographers, I discovered a common desire among members to become popular in Instagram.
So I researched articles and tips from people who have done it and summarized my findings here.
- Give yourself a catchy username.
- Interact actively with the community.
- Share likes and comments with emoticons.
- Show some personal pictures with human touch.
- Be funny or interesting to people.
- Post a note app screenshot with a message.
- Post cute pictures of your cuddly pet.
- Share your IG pics on Twitter and Facebook.
- Submit good work regularly and be patient.
- Improve your skills in the art of photography.
- Take lots of pictures but post only the best.
- Provide some information about your picture.
- Create pictures that add value to viewer’s life.
- Include tips and information with your images.
- Follow others to get more followers.
- Use a pretty or handsome or likable profile picture.
- Lastly, celebrate and thank your followers when you are popular.
Follow me on Instagram (@AdrianVideoImage), and I’ll follow you back!