“Breathe, smile, thank, forgive, and visualise your day blossom with happiness.” – Adrian Lee
Today, I re-started the daily vlogging routine.
Re-started? Yes, it stopped for nearly 2 weeks.
What worked? Why?
- I did shoot the vlogs. It’s easy to shoot.
What did not work? Why?
- Editing is delayed. The editing task ahead feels daunting.
- I am prioritising editing time for a client work.
- ROI from my recent vlogs isn’t that motivating.
What’s the lesson?
- Lesson? No lesson here, but to overcome the obstacles. Persevere.
What can be done better?
- Set a goal for every vlog.
- Promote my courses and services.
- Make vlogs on topics based on my own channel popular videos.
Feel free to share your thoughts and questions.
If you like this post, please like and subscribe.
Journal of a work from home dad in Singapore
The journal continues…
Is there an external extended battery (non-AC) solution for longer shoots with the Panasonic Lumix FZ2500?
Before Panasonic releases it’s own battery-loaded vertical grip, We will need to DIY with these 3 items.
- Tether Tools Relay Camera Coupler for Panasonic Lumix Cameras with DMW-BLC12 Battery
- Tether Tools Case Relay Camera Power System
- Tether Tools Rock Solid 10,000mAh External Battery Pack
What are the Windows system requirements for Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017?
In a nutshell, here is the minimum requirement.
- Windows 10 (64 bit).
- 8GB of RAM
- 500GB hard disk space
- 1280×800 display
- Optional: Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*
What is the educational price for Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017?
- All Apps: US$419.88/ year per user
- Single App: US$179.88/ year per user
- Volume discounts available for 10+ licenses
To be continued… subscribe to stay tuned.