“A cannon fires only once but words detonate across centuries” – Grant Morrison
The same thing can be said about my vlog yesterday.
Instead of having the whole day’s event edited into one vlog, break it up into smaller more useful chunks, so as to increase the chances of my content rising up across search engines.
So that’s what I am going to do from today.
- Continue to document nearly everything I do and learn
- Edit into smaller pieces of one specific topic each
- Schedule each piece to post in consecutive days
How would you increase your YouTube views? Share it in the comment below.
Feel free to ask a question. Remember to subscribe for more.
The blog and vlog continue… http://adrianvideoimage.com/10942-2
I will be documenting my actions taken and the results achieved in this blog, based the Shiney Object Lemonade blogging system.
The blog continues…
How to make a cut at the current playhead location in Premiere Pro?
- Premiere Pro razor at current time indicator
- Razor Tool should have single keystroke anywhere anytime.
- Control-K (command-K for Mac)
What’s the Ripple Delete keyboard shortcut in Premiere Pro?
What’s the best shortcut key in Premiere Pro?
- Control (Windows) / Command (Mac)
- Traffic, Leads and Conversion
- Learn, Do and Teach